Midterm Evaluation For Cash Transfer To Venerable Households In South Central
The purpose of the midterm evaluation was to systematically generate knowledge about the extent and determinants of project performance from an evidence-based perspective. The specific objectives were to;
- Assess the impact of the cash transfer on the purchasing power of the beneficiaries and how the number of meals consumed by the households has changed and whether the dietary diversity has increased.
- Determine efficiency, consistency, effectiveness, relevance and sustainability of the project- This should also include determine to what extent HAP standards were upheld within the project, as well as other cross cutting themes such as gender etc.
- Determine the performance of the project indicators in light of the project objectives.
- Determine to what extent the key planned activities have been achieved.
- Generate information on key lessons learnt, challenges, what worked well, what did not work well and best practices.
Provide relevant recommendations for future programming